MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have nice pictures of a td3000 style wing. Would love to see some side pictures and pictures from behind. Just debating what wing to get and I like that this one is lower than a lot of them. I’m not into the huge high and wide wings.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The TRD wing look fat/big if you look at from low/kid position. From profil, it's not "in the eyes", just on the middle of the HardTop height. Total lenght of the wing is shorter than the engine lid lenght. The blade is not wide, maybe ~6.6 inch. For comparison, a GT wing (Voltex, Varis etc) is ~11.8 inch wide, longer (~1740mm) and is set higher.

The TRD style wing with body kit really change the look of a MR-S, giving it more agressive look.
If you like to stay "incognito" on street, it's definitely the wrong thing to buy.
Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The TRD wing look fat/big if you look at from low/kid position. From profil, it's not "in the eyes", just on the middle of the HardTop height. Total lenght of the wing is shorter than the engine lid lenght. The blade is not wide, maybe ~6.6 inch. For comparison, a GT wing (Voltex, Varis etc) is ~11.8 inch wide, longer (~1740mm) and is set higher.

The TRD style wing with body kit really change the look of a MR-S, giving it more agressive look.
If you like to stay "incognito" on street, it's definitely the wrong thing to buy.
View attachment 91629 View attachment 91627 View attachment 91628 View attachment 91631 View attachment 91630
Looks great! I like that wing, it is bigger but it looks great. I just meant I’m not into the huge ricer wings. That doesn’t look ricer at all in my opinion.

·
Registered
763 Posts
That doesn’t look ricer at all in my opinion.
Actually funny that. Define ricer.
It is about looks and functionality.
Now apply that to a rear spoiler/air foil/wing.
To have a function other than looks they need to be high / wide; in the air flow and sufficiently large to generate force.
So, succinctly put: The less objectional to your eye, the more ricer :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually funny that. Define ricer.
It is about looks and functionality.
Now apply that to a rear spoiler/air foil/wing.
To have a function other than looks they need to be high / wide; in the air flow and sufficiently large to generate force.
So, succinctly put: The less objectional to your eye, the more ricer :ROFLMAO:
Your not wrong😂
By river I mean civic with fart can and wing bigger than an f250

·
Registered
763 Posts
here´s mine;

and WARNING!!!! Not for family/work surrounding - nude breasts

and boy does it wórk!
Both for stabilty (lien the fletches on an arrow) and traction cornering (extra downforce on the rubber without more centrifugal force).
Have the weight down to 3 kg. now. Made the side plates in plastic foam board and #1 son 3D printed the supports.

....and the can exhaust

:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts