MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get ahold of Jenny and have had no luck via e-mails, private messages, etc. I need to speak with her about a purchase I have not yet received (no tracking information provided and no responses from her regarding any). If anyone has a phone number or any other e-mail besides her Paypal e-mail that would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I've had this issue with mrSonly. The tracking number was never given to me after several requests. The item arrived very late and poorly packaged, but it did arrive. mrSonly seems honest but flaky.

Even after the slow communication mrSonly made me satisfied. Good luck finding contact info. The email I have starts with a 't' and is @aol.com.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, darn, same e-mail I have been messaging. I hope I didn't fall for a fast one. Communication was very prompt up until I Paypal'd her. Hopefully she will respond (I even messaged here on a couple of the other forums). Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
how long ago did you place your order? I never received a tracking number from mrsonly but i did receive my package, i don't think mrsonly is pulling a fast one, just busy. You'll get your package

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah don't sweat it, it will arrive. But if you want to back out of the deal you have rights to do so via your payment administrator (e.g. paypal).

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would definitely prefer to get the product (ordered her last set of Simon Tan covers), would just feel more comfortable hearing from her. It's been about 32 days now, give or take.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Hope So.

Bad day to stumble across a post like this. I just sent her $98.00! I hope this is not a scam! She seems to have been around awhile and has come through up until now.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope not. She seems to be a pretty reputable vendor on quite a few sites, so it must be like everyone says and that she just takes her time getting stuff out. She definitely has offered quite a bit with a ton of members buying, so must be okay . . . ? One little e-mail would make me feel better, though!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hang in there. I know its frustrating. But I have to say, she had to send me an item THREE times before it arrived and it finally did. Very reassuring and courteous in all emails so it should be soon that you hear from her. (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Bad day to stumble across a post like this. I just sent her $98.00! I hope this is not a scam! She seems to have been around awhile and has come through up until now.
calm down people

Hang in there. I know its frustrating. But I have to say, she had to send me an item THREE times before it arrived and it finally did. Very reassuring and courteous in all emails so it should be soon that you hear from her. (fingers crossed)
^ should provide you with piece of mind. i've seen a lot of post over slow shipping times. even purchased a few things myself. sometimes it took several weeks before I got replies but the end result was the same, I got what was ordered, and so have many others. I could be wrong but I have not seen a post where a payment was sent and a product absolutely never delivered. It will get to you folks just have patience.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I ordered a couple things a while back from mrSonly.
I can vouch that itll come in time...just not as quickly as you might expect.

Shipping across the pond take a while I suppose.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I've had a drink so let me say it: mrSonly kinda sucks, in a reliable way.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I've had a drink so let me say it: mrSonly kinda sucks, in a reliable way.
agree with that. 6 weeks to get my side vents. Only 1 response to many pm's starting at 3 weeks asking for status. When they arrived, poorly packed, fit like crap and damaged corners. Just fixed them as it was not worth my aggrevation to do anything else.

For the cost, not sure anyone else is any better if you could even find someone else that makes them. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update: got a message shortly after posting this from her just last week saying they were already in the mail and I should expect them by end of the business week. They are still not here, so we'll see what happens. Besides that one message, she hasn't responded to any further attempts to get shipping information or a more exact date of arrival. <_<

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Update: got a message shortly after posting this from her just last week saying they were already in the mail and I should expect them by end of the business week. They are still not here, so we'll see what happens. Besides that one message, she hasn't responded to any further attempts to get shipping information or a more exact date of arrival. <_<
I got the same runaround from her. It seems to be all fluff, be patient and it will eventually arrive. With sellers like this it would be good to get the interest refunded from the up-front payment ;)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hell . . . at this point I just want my damn headlight covers, haha. I'm fine being patient but updates would be nice!

·
Registered
221 Posts
^ Im on the same boat as you. I ordered my eyelids from her also about 3-4 weeks ago, Im still waiting on them. She keeps reassuring me that they will arrive. She gave me the tracking number but the company she used is so hard to track the info because the website is confusing. I guess we just gotta stick it out and hope the mail man brings us our gifts.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What style covers did you get? I got the Simon Tans (well, hopefully, haha). I wonder why some get tracking information and others don't. D'oh!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts