MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I have never run across this one before. It looks pretty good, but doubt it is truly functional.

This is not on a completly stock bumper. Look at the split between the lower and upper sections. The bottom of the bumper is flared out instead of rolled under like the factory. So this has an aftermarket lower section on it. Would it fit a stock bumper? Who knows. As much as I like it, not sure I would risk $150 to see. Also note there are no figment years listed.

After taking the pic out and comparing to my bumper, it would have to be really cut up for the Teammoons to clear.....but that is a good excuse for a custom exhaust!

Who will be the first to check figment??? I would like one, but don't want to be the guinnea pig. Hopefully some already has and it fits.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
I sent the seller a message about fitment a few years ago.He told me it only fits the TRD style rear lip.He said it will not fit the stock bumper.Luxury parts had one on one of the kits he posted before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.