MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for the parts number for the plastic trim pieces and rubber gromits that cushion the wind deflector when it is not deployed.

Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to get these ordered from Mr. T.

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking for the parts number for the plastic trim pieces and rubber gromits that cushion the wind deflector when it is not deployed.

Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to get these ordered from Mr. T.

Thanks

Nevermind, I think I got it, 36 bucks work of plastic, good times.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi folks,

Bringing this post back to life. Was doing my due diligence trying to find the part number through combing through old threads. Unfortunately this gentleman did not post his findings. Anyone have these part numbers? I am looking for the drivers side. Forum courtesy, please post your findings and/or results from repair advice so others may benefit from your experience.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too am missing this part. Many MR2s are.

Why/how does this happen & how should we guard that replacement so it does not go missing again?

Ideas? Suggestions?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sandiego, that was very kind of you. You risked breaking yours. That was a selfless act. I did not even think of that. I wish many years of good mojo for you. :) That was the last missing piece of my basketcase resto (now i just have to fix the smashed up body and smoking motor and theres one more restored 03 out there). This forum is a godsend with great people. I am glad i found it and hope to contribute in the future. Best to all.
wdtg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts