MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am new to this forum, and i just bought my spyder 2 months ago.
Does anyone know what body kit is this?

This body kit looks pretty cool!

nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Looks like a custom wide body.The front looks good but the side skirts and rear bumper don't look right to me.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
photoshopped

it borrows/ph'opped a lot from one of the aftermarket NSX aerokit. (sorcery)
Yup, i thought it looked an awful lot like an NSX kit

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yes, it is a photochop not a real body kit. If only it was real, but i dont see why it couldnt be real by the drastic changes that some of the other mr2 body kits provide, just a matter of finding someone to make it for you. K20 swap the mr2 and get an NSX kit for all your mini-nsx dreams to come true.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yes, it is a photochop not a real body kit. If only it was real, but i dont see why it couldnt be real by the drastic changes that some of the other mr2 body kits provide, just a matter of finding someone to make it for you. K20 swap the mr2 and get an NSX kit for all your mini-nsx dreams to come true.
like this one?

·
Registered
217 Posts
like this one?
No not like that one... its ugly as. Although, i see some potential in that kit, fixing up a few lines etc. it could be made to look much better than it does.

I mean more like the abflug mrx bodykit for our cars... or the replica that luxury part makes. Those ones would definately trick any non spyder owners without looking like vomit like that green one.

But yeah, with the fully interchangable pannels of the MR-S it makes it even easier to make full body conversions which is one of the reasons why there are so many available for our cars and also heaps of wide body kits.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
wont be as nice as the wheel base is much longer on the NSX.

There are tons of widebody for MR-S but only a handful looks ok, some are good in photos, but not in real life, and some vice versa.

some are outright quite hideous like green fr...^_^

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone seen some of the body kits for sale on www.luxurypart.com? I fell in love with one, but it's $7000 which includes shipping. But the results are breathtaking. (The one I like is also the same one used as their welcome graphic, in cherry red!)

Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts