782 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Is this the new thing in fuel pumps recently? Why not go tried and true walbro for half the price? These seem like super duper overkill for 75% of the import market where most are probably making around 300rwhp. Also would this pump heat up the fuel more since it pumps a whole lot more?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this the new thing in fuel pumps recently? Why not go tried and true walbro for half the price? These seem like super duper overkill for 75% of the import market where most are probably making around 300rwhp. Also would this pump heat up the fuel more since it pumps a whole lot more?
read my signature I got a walbro already and is not flowing enough pressure also dropping it at high rpm so no more walbros for me !

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
Is aeromotive not a tried and true company? I think it is. It flows a boat load more fuel and is whisper quiet unlike the noisy walbaro. Also just bc it pumps more doesnt mean it creates more heat. Since its more efficient I would think it creates less heat.

To the OP, I think I bought 11141, but I cant be sure till I get home and look at it which will be a couple of days. Its a great pump, far superior to the walboro in every way.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
read my signature I got a walbro already and is not flowing enough pressure also dropping it at high rpm so no more walbros for me !
Seriously? your only making around 300rwhp, those walbros are rated for like 500? I'm thinking something is wrong with your specific walbro pump. I'm making about the same hp as you and I don't have any fueling issues. Even same injector size.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is aeromotive not a tried and true company? I think it is. It flows a boat load more fuel and is whisper quiet unlike the noisy walbaro. Also just bc it pumps more doesnt mean it creates more heat. Since its more efficient I would think it creates less heat.

To the OP, I think I bought 11141, but I cant be sure till I get home and look at it which will be a couple of days. Its a great pump, far superior to the walboro in every way.
well let me know whenever you can I got time....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys I need to know what model....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts