MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
its got my curiosity, im not a fan of centurfugal superchargers so i'm not interesting in a rotrex
but this looks like a roots style and it does look smaller but that may be my wishful hoping^_^

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about contacting them for a possible test fit deal. It looks completely possible this will clear the firewall without issue.

·
Registered
500 Posts
what the hell is your problem with sweerpete, T-bone? all you do is pick on the guy
why don't you try growing up a little

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
what the hell is your problem with sweerpete, T-bone? all you do is pick on the guy
why don't you try growing up a little
I also have a problem with him.
and so do many others because Mr. white is a troll. We also got indication from other board members on an entirely different site that said the same thing.

T-bone is entertainment and that's not all T-bone is good at is getting rid of trolls.
If you order now we will throw in another set of T-bone at no extra cost.

Offer void where prohibited and may not be suitable for for assholes that don't get it due to lameness.

·
Registered
500 Posts
well that "troll" saved me an arse raping from Mr.T when i need my clutch changed and recommended me to a mechanic who owns and races spyder to do my clutch costing me a 1/3 of Mr.T original quote
T-bones comments are good for a laugh but since when are trolls helpful?
plus when i first signed up your server labeled my username as a possible troll, but sc is the first ever forum ive ever joined, so go figure

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think I was called a troll too. Strange welcome to the forum I guess. But Im over it. I think this forum has so much to offer it outweighs the few less glistening aspects.

My 2 cents,
:)

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
well that "troll" saved me an arse raping from Mr.T when i need my clutch changed and recommended me to a mechanic who owns and races spyder to do my clutch costing me a 1/3 of Mr.T original quote
T-bones comments are good for a laugh but since when are trolls helpful?
plus when i first signed up your server labeled my username as a possible troll, but sc is the first ever forum ive ever joined, so go figure
That's great if he helped you out. I have friends that have helped me out but I am still appalled by their behavior to others and when they get a storm coming their way I let it go because they get what they deserve.
In this case it was sweetpete that drew first blood which is probably not the best idea when it comes to T-bone.

On our site (spyderweb) we are vigilant about tolls because they can be very destructive to a community. I am sorry that your username was listed as a possible troll however it might be a software glitch more then anything and if you have any problems I am here to help.

·
Super Moderator
3,155 Posts
I think it would be an interesting kit to try, I wonder how much the casting would cost. I already have a 2zz and supercharger kit. I would just like to get the intercooler inbetween the charger and the manifold.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's keep this on topic please :)

I'm waiting to hear back from them on purchasing just absic parts to check fitment.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rotor housing sits as close to the block as possible, the lotus guys I've talked to say it's bearly wider than the stock 2zz manifold. I think it may be tight but if it fits it'll be a great option for us. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts