MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$700 Apexi Power FC 1zz. W/Datalogit and USB Serial Connector & All Software

Its in great condition works perfectly the only sign of wear and tear is the scuffs on the outside from installing into the ecu box.

As we all know what this does and if not. do some research.

Selling for 900. Brand new this would cost you about 1200. this is a good deal for anyone wanting to get more power out of there mods.

I will take offers. no low balling.

**NEW PRICE 700 SHIPPED LOWER 48**

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Selling for 900. Brand new this would cost you about 1200.
The "new" price you mention would be if it included the handheld FC Commander isn't it? I don't see the Commander in your pics or description, does your offer not include one?

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
price seems pretty fair to me, wait i'm not buying so it could be fair to anyone interested.

·
Registered
26,913 Posts
I think it is rude to comment on someone's for sale prices. How would you like it? For what its worth, MWR was selling Power FCs for over a grand a few months ago. Several years ago, you could get one for under $700 on eBay (unsure of which models, though). I paid about $1200 for mine (with Commander) 5 years ago. There is also a limited supply of these things. USB Datalogits cost closer to $350 than $300, last time I checked. It would be different if someone were clearly trying to rip people off.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I think it is rude to comment on someone's for sale prices. How would you like it? For what its worth, MWR was selling Power FCs for over a grand a few months ago. Several years ago, you could get one for under $700 on eBay (unsure of which models, though). I paid about $1200 for mine (with Commander) 5 years ago. There is also a limited supply of these things. USB Datalogits cost closer to $350 than $300, last time I checked. It would be different if someone were clearly trying to rip people off.
+1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does not have the commander. since the commander was no longer used when the datalogit was used in its place. the commander becomes useless after the datalogit purchase. i honestly have no clue where the commander is the last place i had it was in my garage but i havent seen it in a while so i had to compensate.

also i said i would take offers but im pretty sure the price is fair. based of the value of the product even without the Commander.

Thanks for your honest opnions.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
I only think its rude if your being an a55 about it. But if your trying to get the OP in the right direction, I think its fair. I personally would not say hey your out of your frickin mind without having something positive to say.

I dont think its an outrageous price seeing as it has a Datalogit, I did buy one from a respected member (bottlefed) here brand new about 2 months ago for less than that with a commander shipped to my door (but that could have been the Bustop price) although the OP does have a Datalogit vs Commander.

I'd appreciate positive comments like that on my thread or via PM so I could adjust accordingly. In the end though it is really up to you want you want to sell it for and if anyone will buy.

Humbly yours,

PS: Wow I edited this about 7x because of a few Brooklyn Lager's, some Bacardi Gold and a glass of Pinot Grigio.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
The offer is still open...:icon_wink: :icon_smile:

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Now thats a excellent price. If I had the money Id take the datalogit.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Don't you guys get suspicious of a noobie coming to sell 1k worth of gear, maybe im just paranoid lol. Or can anyone vouch for this dude?

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Don't you guys get suspicious of a noobie coming to sell 1k worth of gear, maybe im just paranoid lol. Or can anyone vouch for this dude?
Normally, yes, but M_S "told" me his plans and I trust him...I just wish he'd take my offer :icon_smile:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts