MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from Dublin, Ireland. Great community you have here!

We recently launched an MR2 club in Ireland, and whilst there is a good mix of Mk 1's, 2's, & 3's over here, a lot of our site photos are only Mk1's or 2's :(

We need some Mk3's!!

So I've come to ask for your help. I need some photos of Spyder's with wheels, Spyder engine bays, Spyders at the beach, Spyders in a carpark, Spyders with Spyders.... etc etc... Pretty much just Spyders and their owners having fun and/or looking cool. These will all be used in a 'non profit' fashion as revolving header pics on our site. Being a small community club, we're not in the position to pay anyone for their photos, but if you do submit, you will get the satisfaction of knowing that your car is going to be immortalised and the esteemed status of being an MR2 Drivers 'VIP'.

The requirements from our end are that the photos must be at least 982pixels wide, be owned by you (not just taken by you), and be available indefinitely in part or whole as we see fit. Here are some samples of some of the 'VIP' cars we have on the site.

If you're proud of your 2 and think it takes a great picture, we'd love to include it as our photo directory is waaaay to heavilly geared towards MkII's at the moment.

So without further adue, if you too would like to be an MR2 Drivers VIP, go ahead and add your pictures to this thread (remember they have to be at least 982pixels wide - 1024*768 is perfect)

Quandry

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Here are some of mine, they can be cropped down if need be.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Still my favorite photo...must have posted this thing up here like 5 times already lol..

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

-Spargo

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I like the third from the bottom, thats cool!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Mine recently. Not sure if you want the girl on it too or not. I have yet to get my hi-res ones. This is from my Torque Magazine photoshoot.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
So yea....my shits tight :p LOL

One of the site favorites(of my car atleast)

some more that i have overly photoshopped....if you would like to use them and want the unedited copies let me know

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
I don't know what you mean by owned by me, but i took all of them and i didn't sell the rights to any of them plus it's my car so...

and an older one

I'll try to get some pictures (or find some) of my 2zz swap, I have some really good ones but my friend took them.

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All I can say is WOW guys. Those Spyders are looking awesome!

Here are some previews of the pics on the site:

If anyone else would like to be an MR2 Drivers VIP, just post up your pics (make sure they're at least 982 pixels in width) and I'll add them to the site.

note: you must own the pics, not just be in possession of them :)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Perhaps you can utilize one of mine:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I'm famous!:D

-Spargo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts