MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some parts laying around the garage I need to get rid of.

ARP Flywheel Bolts. MWR says these will work with any flywheel, but I think they work with stock and the two flywheels they sell. I tried them, and they were too long for my chromoly flywheel.
SOLD

2.6 ID x 19" aluminum pipe and silicone 90 coupler

1845mm Gates brand belt, the one everyone seems to use for a 2zz swap, but it was too long for my Vibe motor.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have some parts laying around the garage I need to get rid of.

ARP Flywheel Bolts. MWR says these will work with any flywheel, but I think they work with stock and the two flywheels they sell. I tried them, and they were too long for my chromoly flywheel.
$20 shipped

I used em on my competitionclutch forged lightweight steel flywheel with no problems.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Free bump, guess you kept your compressor too.
Yep, must have AC in Texas.

I used em on my competitionclutch forged lightweight steel flywheel with no problems.
Thanks, I was just warning folks so they don't end up screwed. Just before I put the transaxle on and stuffed in the car, I failed to turn the crank with these bots in.

If I would have gotten it all together, I might have pushed the car out the garage and set it on fire.

My flywheel is a F1 from gripforce clutches, btw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.