MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm moving cross country, thought about holding onto most of this stuff for a potential 2nd Spyder but with prices & life situation it isn't looking so feasible. Anywho, random parts for sale as below:

-Apexi 2.75" ID CAI intake (unused)

-PFL headlights...yellowed but can polished however 1 broken tab (lower outer tab on the passenger side)--SOLD

Broken tab:

-Stock airbox (not including the elbow piece from the quarter panel)

-2001 'leather' seats. Driver's side has tear on the seat bottom as well as seam coming apart a bit

-Koni struts with Eibach springs -- SOLD

-Stock radio from a 2000 (not 6 disk CD)

-Stock antenna

-LT shorty antenna (used)

-Celica seat rails (if anyone wants them for any reason)

I'm currently in Staten Island NY...will be moving to LA in less than a week. If there's any interest between here & there along my direct route that could work too

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can one of the mods (@2mAn @pwnzor etc) delete my duplicate threads. I got a repeated error message that my post wouldn't go through & apparently I made a Medusa of posts because it did in fact go through each time

Reactions: 2mAn and pwnzor

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My stupidity sincerely apologizes

• Haha
Reactions: pwnzor

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the short antenna, would that be the full kit or just the antenna itself?
I'm in Washington, so it would be easier to ship once you're on the west coast.
I don't know what you mean by full kit (perhaps mechanical delete?) but thr shorty is just the antenna

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh shoot I have a similar strut setup! I purchased mine from an Auto-Xer. If you don't mind can you send me the P/N for the Konis that you used? Would be good to have when I finally need to re-do mine.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
List updated...struts & headlights sold

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh shoot I have a similar strut setup! I purchased mine from an Auto-Xer. If you don't mind can you send me the P/N for the Konis that you used? Would be good to have when I finally need to re-do mine.
I got those on the car but I switched over to coilovers just for more adjustability (ride height mainly).

Reactions: DrFries
1 - 11 of 11 Posts