MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 60 of 1309 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
hey

im in melbourne city area...

sorry havent been really checking this post,
been bussy trying to get a new set of wheels , suspension , bodykits, hardtop, navpod...and the list goes on
hahaha

love this car

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i have a anoying rattle behind my head, and i think thats what it is....anyways to fix it?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Originally posted by Anthony78
Hey, I've seen your car before DOuFINKimSEXY - some of our club members took a photo of your car at GOR run last year.

My charcoal canister is starting to really annoy me.

hehehe yeah i remember the funny buggers in the red sw20 with the chrome rims....we took em out for a night on the town, then never heard from them again....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by DOuFINKimSEXY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DOuFINKimSEXY)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony78
Hey, I've seen your car before DOuFINKimSEXY - some of our club members took a photo of your car at GOR run last year.

My charcoal canister is starting to really annoy me.

hehehe yeah i remember the funny buggers in the red sw20 with the chrome rims....we took em out for a night on the town, then never heard from them again....[/b]
yep, that would be Alex & Paul.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
tell them i still have some of there rubber bands stuck to my car ahahhahah
they will know what i mean

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
not sure as of yet...ill let u know as we get closer to the date

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
its a trd direct bolt on bar, so it uses the same bolts that are located up near the seat belt anchors...got it from some guy up in syd

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey what roll bar is this? and where in SYD? shop or private sale?

Any pics?

Why is there noone on here in SYD with a spyder, they are everywhere here but I never get to talk to them. I need a cruizing buddy :cry:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I thought about it but the site is locked down for members only so I cant even get an idea of how many spyder owners they have...

I dont want to pay to join a club that has 2 other members I would like to talk to...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by Sideshow
I thought about it but the site is locked down for members only so I cant even get an idea of how many spyder owners they have...

I dont want to pay to join a club that has 2 other members I would like to talk to...
I know NSW club has over 200 members. There are few spyders that I see on the magazine photos. There are always 1 or 2 different ones amongst SW20s.

We just had a MR2 wedding yesterday.
http://www.circlefx.com/~mr2act/mar2006mr2wedding/index.html

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm in Parramatta area.

Well a 'few' spyder owners isnt going to get me to join. 10+ would be nice, I suppose I could email/call them to get a number.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spoke to the Treasurer, nice guy.

Said at the moment they have about 7 spyder members in the NSW branch but number have dropped a little, and may drop more after member renewals this year.

But he said there is always a couple of spyders on the tours.

Cost is $60 a year, how about it RALYRT... wanna join up with me

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well I have decided to try start a sydney spyder club myself.

I see a few spyders around the city so I am going to make sure to have some windscreen notes at the ready.

41 - 60 of 1309 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
92 Participants
PortMacOnline
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing