MR2 SpyderChat banner

1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Maybe old tyre? The ku36 were bold within 2 months at the rears and it was evenly worn too.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn, nearly 3 months without a post here. Everyone sold their cars or something? I'm just about to hit 20,000km on the 2ZZ.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mines sitting in the garage gathering dust, I've been stuck working Saturday's and just dont feel like working on it on sunday.
The one weekend i get off i get a nice dose of pneumonia so no go for the last two weeks.
I still want to make a adapter of sorts between the manifold and blower so i can have a water/air intercooler added.
Thou on a positive side i finally got the series 1 and 2 rear rims gathered

·
Registered
588 Posts
It's just not active enough on here to post. Cars going good though, made a new exhaust, 2zz has an oil leak I need to fix, picked up a agi roll bar and getting more track ready.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,266
Not enough time on weekends to drive it :(

·
Registered
588 Posts
Doesn't make sense wai when your turbo kit will only for another car with the same set up and there are like none in Oz so who would buy your kit?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Doesn't make sense wai when your turbo kit will only for another car with the same set up and there are like none in Oz so who would buy your kit?
yes u right,turbo kit i selling only for Kswap spyder
i will go back NA ,turbo kit have off car
just try put on market ,maybe there other spyder want do Kswap later :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
The NSW club had a good cruise last Saturday, went up to Gosford via Old Pac, stopping at Pie in the Sky for lunch. Was disappointed to have the only Spyder there, but was still a great day and had the top down the whole day which was nice.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I would of been there too in my spyder but the battery light came on again last friday... guess it was not the alternator and is something else causing the alternator to not fire up when the car fires up.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The NSW club had a good cruise last Saturday, went up to Gosford via Old Pac, stopping at Pie in the Sky for lunch. Was disappointed to have the only Spyder there, but was still a great day and had the top down the whole day which was nice.
]
Welcome to my world when you don't attend runs lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've been flat out, converting Spyders to MT and providing suspension kits for them here (SA)! Mine has lost about 40kg of weight but is still nice enough to daily drive :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone interested in a Jap import manual spyder?
Looking to sell my incomplete project. Its missing the engine/gearbox. Partially wrapped in Satin pearl white 3M.

Asking 3.5k ono. Send me a PM for more info.

Located in Brisbane.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,276
Finally found some time to take the MRs for a spin :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just bought my Spyder here in Adelaide.... And love it! It's my daily drive to work etc but such a great thing to drive!

Have had a new fabric soft top put in and the it looks even better now!

Dan

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome to the Aussie clan, pics of your two?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Rays TE37 wheel, I have a set of 17" ones on my SW20. This weekend I should be picking up a set of 15" ones to go on the Spyder. Now I have bought a new daily (2009 Toyota Mark X) I might do a few mods to the Spyder that I didn't want to do when it was my daily.

1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts