Aussie Roll Call....

4M views 1K replies 93 participants last post by  Roadblaster 
#1 ·
How many aussies are here??

#27 ·
do what i did.....

#30 ·
Originally posted by justinfox
Apart from Toymods, is there any other Aus MR2 forums around?!

And how's the situation with the license plate holders on our cars guys? <<>>! I can't believe Toyota Australia would be so stupid as to damage the front bumper like that. I wanted to kill someone when I took it off for the first time the other day.

Looking for a sollution. May get a sticker made up of the plate and just stick it over the 4 holes in my front bar. Any suggestions?
Well, hi mate. there's an Oz MR2 group http://www.mr2club.com.au/ with forums: don't know what they're like. I prefer spyderchat.

My MR2 has similar holes. As for Toyota Australia, I put it down to the same brilliant thinking that has them only importing the SMT.

I didn't know about www.carmate and would be v interested to know if they do worthy work too.

#32 ·
ha ha 1k 4 da kit u wish i paid 500 4 the front lip wen i broke my
prices are
500 front lip
500 rear lip
285 side skirts
rear spolier 350
no `100% sure but i no im close
but if u can get them 1k i want 1
are sure its not fibreglass 4 1k
cheers

#33 ·
got mine through carmate.com....
didn't have any problems with them or the fitting, plus i made it fit

thats the beauty of f/glass over plastic, much easier to work and fit...

#35 ·
Originally posted by velocity
i wanted something that handles better than a boat... so now im after an mr2
haven't been watching this thread but G'day!:: but a '2' is way better than any YACHT/Ford/Barge IMHO. Just be sure you don't want to have the access of a fully manual tranny. The SMT is it's own particularly character: prob not for those who love full control.

I'm in Sydney and have an '03 SMT (yellow - for visibility around SUVs and cement trucks!!)

If you didn't know: Toyota has announced it's plan to discontinue the Spyder so be careful with your purchase.

#36 ·
Originally posted by tamajamma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tamajamma)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-velocity
i wanted something that handles better than a boat... so now im after an mr2
haven't been watching this thread but G'day!:: but a '2' is way better than any YACHT/Ford/Barge IMHO. Just be sure you don't want to have the access of a fully manual tranny. The SMT is it's own particularly character: prob not for those who love full control.

I'm in Sydney and have an '03 SMT (yellow - for visibility around SUVs and cement trucks!!)

If you didn't know: Toyota has announced it's plan to discontinue the Spyder so be careful with your purchase.[/b]
yeah thats no problem. me and my business partner are thinking of buying matching spyders, but it seems hard to find any 03+ spyders of decent quality (used) in melbourne

#37 ·
Melbourne here

just picked one up two weeks ago

white yr 2000

very happy man

#40 ·
what area are you melbourne guys at???
im in east doncaster....

#42 ·
hey

im in melbourne city area...

sorry havent been really checking this post,
been bussy trying to get a new set of wheels , suspension , bodykits, hardtop, navpod...and the list goes on
hahaha

love this car

#44 ·
i have a anoying rattle behind my head, and i think thats what it is....anyways to fix it?

#46 ·
Originally posted by Anthony78
Hey, I've seen your car before DOuFINKimSEXY - some of our club members took a photo of your car at GOR run last year.

My charcoal canister is starting to really annoy me.

hehehe yeah i remember the funny buggers in the red sw20 with the chrome rims....we took em out for a night on the town, then never heard from them again....

#47 ·
Originally posted by DOuFINKimSEXY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DOuFINKimSEXY)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony78
Hey, I've seen your car before DOuFINKimSEXY - some of our club members took a photo of your car at GOR run last year.

My charcoal canister is starting to really annoy me.

hehehe yeah i remember the funny buggers in the red sw20 with the chrome rims....we took em out for a night on the town, then never heard from them again....[/b]
yep, that would be Alex & Paul.

#48 ·
tell them i still have some of there rubber bands stuck to my car ahahhahah
they will know what i mean

#50 ·
not sure as of yet...ill let u know as we get closer to the date

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.