MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this guy still in business? I sent several emails on the website an never received any replies. If there is no answeres to questions before I buy - A bit cautious about even buying.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I got mine about a week ago. Ordered it through the site. Did not ask questions though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The website states that shipping is included in the price but, additional shipping is added at checkout. Just wondering about this.

Also does the taller one make any difference?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have one, and yes, it does make a difference (assuming you're getting the 3/4" taller one). Less turbulent airflow in the passenger compartment is what you get.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not to hijack, but...

I don't like how the wind sometimes comes up between the A pillar and the mirror, and hits me right in the ear. I am deaf after aan hour at 50+ MPH. Is there a deflector for this spot?

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
Not to hijack, but...

I don't like how the wind sometimes comes up between the A pillar and the mirror, and hits me right in the ear. I am deaf after aan hour at 50+ MPH. Is there a deflector for this spot?
Yes, you are looking for a Mongo air deflector in a big or a large.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.