MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of BC BR-Type coilovers. They are very clean, in almost like-new condition and are mechanically flawless.

These were ordered new about 2 years ago and have only 13,000 miles on them. They have 30-way adjustable dampers and are height adjustable as well. The spring rates are 8kg/mm in the front and 12kg/mm in the rear. If I can find the original papers, they'll be included as well. I have the spanner wrenches and although not pictured, they will be included.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at amcmoe @ comcast.net

$700 shipped

I don't have much feedback on here, but you can see I have 462 all-positive feedback on eBay here.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/amcmoe/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Not sure if anyone would be interested in it, but I'm selling a Kenwood in-dash navigation unit + iPod/iPhone integration cable on eBay too, I'll sell it here for $550 shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.