MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fluidmotorsports.com/p-194-electronics.aspx

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Utilizing the latest racing technology the Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser combined an electrical grounding system with a battery current and voltage stabilization control unit. The unit is designed to stabilize electrical "noise" and voltage spikes and offer additional grounding for any vehicles.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser maximizes the efficiency of all factory and aftermarket vehicle electrical systems and as the result you will get smoother engine operation, more efficient electrical component operation, improved electrical current and better fuel economy.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser will work with most other aftermarket ground system and it is a great addition to any high HP force induction vehicles.

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cool blue led lights to spice up your engine bay[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 in 1 designed off both Grounding and Stabilize voltage
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Improve Horse power and torque[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Improve Fuel Economy[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smooth idling with improve engine response[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Improve all electrical component performance
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Improve battery life

In stock ready to ship!
[/FONT]

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
spyder engines are very well grounded... are you sure this does anything for us?

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
spyder engines are very well grounded... are you sure this does anything for us?
Same question from me: Are these really effective at doing anything or are they just bling? When I say "effective," I mean as in "does something you'd notice."

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree that Spyders are pretty well grounded. However there is always room for improvement.

Take this Mazda Premacy for example. It makes about as much power as our cars do. Its definitely no performance engine but it was still able to make some gains.

Most exhausts that people buy on here only produce 3 more hp. If thats worth having then this Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser is a must have for that little extra bit.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I run a voltage stablizer and grounding system (not buddy club) and I have to agree it does help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts