MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So these coilovers came off a rolling chassis I bought. Previous owner bought them while doing an engine swap that was never finished, installed them, so they've been on the car but the car hasn't ran with them installed. I'll post pics in a bit, but other than dust these are just like brand new out of the box. Spring rates are 6k/8k, but I've also got some 10k springs so if you wanted you could move the 8k springs to the front and install the 10k springs for a stiffer setup.

I don't have the spanners, but they are available online cheap: http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Coilover-Spanner-Wrench,2681.html

I will post pics in a bit. $1030 or $1100 with the extra set of springs, plus shipping.

SOLD

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available, and I haven't gotten pics yet. If anyone is interested I will get them promptly.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dusty in the pics:

They are marked BC BR, but they are RAM's, as the adjuster is out the bottom rather than the top, because the damper is inverted:

A shot of the diameter of the shock tube, to show how thick it is. A regular damper is a lot narrower:

The front ones are still on the car, will get them off when I have the chance.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are still available, it is for all 4 and I'll update the pics with the fronts w/ camber plates.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$1000 shipped in the US, and I have spanner wrenches that fit to adjust them as well. They are JIC but same diameter as the BC's.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$925, plus shipping. That's $300 off the cheapest online price I could find, for basically brand new coilovers. I even have the BC box for them.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still have these. Had someone question whether they were new with a lowball offer, they were installed on a rolling chassis I bought that someone was attempting a motor swap into. They didn't finish their swap, I bought it unfinished, rolled it onto a trailer at their place, off the trailer at my place, and put the car on jackstands, and took these off while the car still wasn't running. There's a white sticker visible in the pics that is like the label stickers you can get for home printers, I think if they ever saw water they'd come right off.

Other than that, I have no proof that they are in 'new' condition. You just have to take me at my word. If that's not good enough, do business with someone you trust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts