MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of eibach pro-kit on my car right now.. and i really wanted the car to be lower... it only lowered the car about and inch.. maybe less.

which lowering spring lowers our car the most? and if possible can someone show me a pic of a car with those springs?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I think you might want to look at coilovers if you want the really low look. I thought all of the lowering springs lowered about the same. Those are good springs you have, I had them on my mk2 mr2 turbo. ^_^

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you might want to look at coilovers if you want the really low look. I thought all of the lowering springs lowered about the same. Those are good springs you have, I had them on my mk2 mr2 turbo. ^_^
i know. thats something i REALLY want... but its also something that cost A LOT of money for a college student :/

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i know. thats something i REALLY want... but its also something that cost A LOT of money for a college student :/
That's true. I can't help you out there. You could pimp yourself out I guess for extra money like in the movie loverboy LOL!!!

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Cut your springs.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I had some tanabe springs, they were the df210 model. I'm unsure if they make them anymore, but it was a very low drop for just springs.

Here's a pic of them installed with 205/50r15 wheels all around.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had some tanabe springs, they were the df210 model. I'm unsure if they make them anymore, but it was a very low drop for just springs.

Here's a pic of them installed with 205/50r15 wheels all around.
yes! i want something like this! that would be the perfect height for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts