MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Big Green Book for my newly acquired 2001 Spyder. I have one for my recently deceased 2005 and it's two volumes, so I expected to find a two-volume set for the 2001. I did find one on Ebay that's two volumes, but I've also found a few that appear to be one volume. The covers look the same except the one volume set does not have "VOLUME 1" or "VOLUME 2" printed at the bottom. Is anyone familiar with this? Is it the same manual in two different formats, or is there a difference in the content?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cyclehead, should I take that image to mean that the one-volume BGB is the complete manual? (By the way, I did order the electrical wiring diagram manual for the 2001 as well ... another "must have".)

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Cyclehead, should I take that image to mean that the one-volume BGB is the complete manual? (By the way, I did order the electrical wiring diagram manual for the 2001 as well ... another "must have".)
The green book covers everything except electrical wiring. The left book covers wiring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 2001 BGB was delivered today - the complete manual in one volume, My 2001 electrical diagram book arrived yesterday. I'm all set. Thanks to all for your input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts