MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2ZZ swap w/C60 transmission from JDM Celica GTS. Motor and transmission were advertised to have 50k-60k. I have put about a thousand miles on the swap. Body of the car has 141k but will go up as I drive it.

Clean title
JDM ECU (8250 Redline)
MWR Header
New upgraded lift bolts
New Shift Cables
New Injectors (yellows)
New coils
New spark plugs (NGK)
No leaks
No Check engine light

The soft top is old and has holes from the previous owner leaving it outside everyday. I keep it garaged now so the condition isnt getting any worse. I normally drive with the top down so it is not a big deal for me. Could possibly be fixed with a patch job.

Gas gauge is inaccurate, but i keep it topped off to avoid any issues

There is also minor vibration that starts at about 50-60 mph. Seems to go back to normal at 70+ mph. I suspect its due for an alignment. Its not too serious in my opinion, but worth mentioning.

I have two spyders and the wife wants the garage space, so I have to get rid of this one since my other one is getting a kswap.

Body 8/10 (minor dings/hardtop faded and holes)
Interior 8/10 (drivers door panel faded. rest of interior is solid)
Mechanically 9/10 (alignment needed/motor runs 100% fine)

Located in Las Vegas
Asking $7000

Not looking to part out

imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
2ZZ swap w/C60 transmission from JDM Celica GTS. Motor and transmission were advertised to have 50k-60k. I have put about a thousand miles on the swap. Body of the car has 141k but will go up as I drive it.

Clean title
JDM ECU (8250 Redline)
MWR Header
New upgraded lift bolts
New Shift Cables
New Injectors (yellows)
New coils
New spark plugs (NGK)
No leaks
No Check engine light

The soft top is old and has holes from the previous owner leaving it outside everyday. I keep it garaged now so the condition isnt getting any worse. I normally drive with the top down so it is not a big deal for me. Could possibly be fixed with a patch job.

Gas gauge is inaccurate, but i keep it topped off to avoid any issues

There is also minor vibration that starts at about 50-60 mph. Seems to go back to normal at 70+ mph. I suspect its due for an alignment. Its not too serious in my opinion, but worth mentioning.

I have two spyders and the wife wants the garage space, so I have to get rid of this one since my other one is getting a kswap.

Body 8/10 (minor dings/hardtop faded and holes)
Interior 8/10 (drivers door panel faded. rest of interior is solid)
Mechanically 9/10 (alignment needed/motor runs 100% fine)

Located in Las Vegas
Asking $7000

Not looking to part out

imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
imgur.com
I’m definitely interested I fly home from Germany to Las Vegas on the 22nd.... maybe we can talk and figure something out so it doesn’t get sold before I get there... my contact is [email protected] or just shoot me a message on Facebook justin wegge.. shouldn’t be hard to find..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts