MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So part 1 of my garage sale went very well. Its now time for part two. These items are all now located in Philadelphia PA.

1)sold Stock Header - pick up only in Philadelphia. The header came out of my 2004 Spyder with ~35,000 miles on it. The Precats are in perfect shape.

2) Stock 2004 Head Unit - $40 picked up / + $15 shipped. Its in good shape, with no noticeable flaws. Worked perfect when removed at ~35K miles. Has orange backlight.

3)sold Team Moon Dual Exhaust. Was on my car for approximately 15K miles. It comes with two chrome tips that are just screwed on over the stock tips so they can be removed if you don't like them. I think they give the exhaust a much nicer look since the stock tips are not much to look at. Also comes with a silencer that was purchased from a member here that made the briefly. The silence is easy to install/uninstall in just a few minutes. It cuts down on the volume and drone a good bit. The exhaust is the "aluminzed" version, not stainless. With the tips and silencer this is a sick deal.

4) Corky's RMB parts - Best offer shipped or picked up. These are two braces that come with Corky's RMB. I never installed these as my 2004 Spyder already had these "dog bones" stock. These will only be good for someone who has the RMB but is missing these dog bones that go along with it. I'll take the best offer for these since I don't know if anyone will need these.

5) sold Corky's Midship Member Brace. I know some people had interest in the MSMB and I told people I would get in touch with them this last weekend when I was in NJ, but unfortunately I didn't have the time. If anyone who has contacted me is still interested in the MSMB and can come pick it up in Philadelphia (~1 hour from where it was in NJ) I will give dibs to these people first. Comes with instructions and hardware. No modification is required to the brace or your Spyder to install. The MSMB is in good shape, but not perfect as it was on my car for ~10K miles. It has one scrape on it where the paint is gone, but it has no cracks, dents, or any structural issues at all.

6) sold OEM Toyota Header gasket. I don't want to ship it because the shipping cost would kill it. Its brand new and never been out of the packaging. Toyota part number 17173-0D020.

Local pick up is preferred.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated sold items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts