MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Spyder is sold, so its time to clean out the stuff and things. I'll be listing other (possibly more fun) items in the part 2 posting at some point in the near future. All items are located in Philadelphia PA. Items can also be transported to Wilmington DE or Princeton NJ if need be. Local pick up preferred. With that said, buy my stuffs!

sold 1 - Custom made Red Back Spider shift knob. This knob was custom made for me using a real red back spider. This one is one of a kind and was made to my exact specs. I had it on my SMT spyder, but it has a threaded insert that can be swapped out for other sizes. The knob is compact in size and not bulky like some of the insect knobs you see on ebay or elsewhere. It fits nicely in your hand and is just slightly bigger than the OEM SMT knob. I am asking $100 shipped or $90 picked up. You'll never find another one, and it would cost you more than that to have one made.

sold 2 - Unichip. Its in perfect shape and working order. Comes with the installation instructions, harness, and two button control in the original box. Has two settings for full power and also for economy. Standard unichip programming for I/H/E. It made a noticeable difference in my Spyder with a Che header, TM dual, and intake elbow mod.

Sold 3 - MT-90 by Redline. I have three full bottles that have never been opened.

I'll try to take things down as they sell. If you buy multiple stuffs from me, I will give you a better deal. Round 2 will include TM Duals, OEM header with perfect precats, Corky's MSMB (Potentially sold ), Stock 2004 head unit, and anything else I might find so stay posted.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As of right now, I have commitments from people to buy the shift knob, unichip, and MSMB. If any of the deals fall through I'll update the first post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts