MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have a 2002 Spyder and I just hit a armadilo so my front bumper is crap. I need help finding a nice quality front bumper kit.

Reccomendations, prices, pics, or links would be awesome
So you're looking for a complete body kit instead of just replacing the front bumper cover?

Good luck having other people do the searching for you with links and everything.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,873 Posts
I am partial to the 00-20 myself but the L Creation one they sell on eBay seems to be a popular and relatively cheap replacement. Shipping and painting is what kills you on bumper covers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a 2002 Spyder and I just hit a armadilo so my front bumper is crap. I need help finding a nice quality front bumper kit.

Reccomendations, prices, pics, or links would be awesome
Am I the only one curious about this...?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Good luck having other people do the searching for you with links and everything.
+1. Maybe the OP is still getting breastfed too.

There's even a library here devoted to body kits.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That story left me painfully confused. Of all the non-writing, I'll just try to understand the final sentence:

"...the last leg of the dangerous journey proved fatal for the alligator..."

I see two explanations:
- Before it died it told the cop (the one not on the scene but giving the interview) that it was on a journey.
- The 3rd collision wasn't what killed it, it was the 4th (when it landed back on the ground).

Oh and I love the picture of the 'gator, and the caption about her pregnancy:
http://content.newsinc.com/jpg/355/23643635/2262965.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.