MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the td3000 bodykit from duraflex. Can anyone give recommendations on the best attachment procedure?

·
Registered
303 Posts
where are you in TN? I'm in northwest bama, I can paint and install for you at a reasonable price.
I'll be doing mine whenever it gets here only difference is I have a el creation front.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm about 75 from miles from hunstville.Do you have a bodyshop? Have you installed these before?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've installed body kits before and painted them.
I do not have a body shop, It's more like a hobby.
If your 75 miles from huntsville its a good little drive for you then. You might would want to do the body work to the kit and just pay someone to paint it. I can help answer any questions about install, fitting, reworking which you want to do before paint anyways. PM me if you would like.
I will post pictures of my install when the body kit comes in, but it will be a couple weeks before I can get to it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help tskracer11...that's a good ole southern response....can't say the same for the yankee that responded before you!! I'm anxious to see your pics and hear how the install goes...thanks again

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thanks for your help tskracer11...that's a good ole southern response....can't say the same for the yankee that responded before you!! I'm anxious to see your pics and hear how the install goes...thanks again
really? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts