MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a first post and thanks for all of the info on this site. I recently found a car that was only an 8 hour drive away, with a new (under 20k engine) replaced about 25K ago, and the pre-cat removed. (And still passed emissions with flying colors!)

Getting a paint now (yes I know bra manufacturers say they are not for new paint--have a possible workaround on that).

And the look will be a bit 80-90's retro (Porsche inspired). And not looking for debates on bras or user guidelines, as I was undoing them left-handed behind the back before many of you here were even born. ;-)

So let's just say this is hypothetical. If I WERE to get a bra for the retro look, for a 2000 where do I go? Have tried the following with no luck:
Cardid
Covercraft
Colgan Custom
Autoparts warehouse etc.
Local dealership for OEM

Thanks
Spike

·
Registered
679 Posts
I bought one from a guy on Spyderchat. I had a 2003 and it was for a pre-facelift. Not sure if they made one for the facelift models or not. It still fit but had some extra holes in it.

They work great. Great for autocross when you hit cones. And for bug season. I think I paid $100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts