MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Infinity 5 ¼ speakers.. $90.00 plus shipping

Dev’s bushing’s and installation tool for improved steering wheel.
$50.plus shipping. Sold

Bracing one is for the front & and one is for the back.. I cant tell the Diff.. I can sell it for $200 a piece plus shipping.. one sold

Unichip $400. shiped sold

Front and back sway bars $150 a piece plus shipping.. sold

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Bracing one is for the front & and one is for the back.. I cant tell the Diff.. I can sell it for $200 a piece plus shipping..
Based on the color, I think both of those are CHE's Cusco-replica Front Member Bars (or, FMBs)..

·
Registered
23,072 Posts
I just want to let anyone that is interested in the bushings and tool that I will fully support the item if it's purchased from this member.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which sway bars are these? If Che's, then Che's offering these both for $215 shipped at GB. Why so expensive?

I payed for these wile ago and don't remember what I payed for them..I'll do 200 shipped..

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I just want to let anyone that is interested in the bushings and tool that I will fully support the item if it's purchased from this member.
i actually forgot i intended to buy these, but as i was reminded it sounded a bit like a double cross lol glad you threw that in there :lol:

what's reason for selling? just curious, wouldn't be a serious buyer until next friday. going to stop splurging for the week.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thats pretty damn tragic

A very sad day for me...:(

I will be selling everything from my car soon!!! If you see anything in my signature let me know...

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
A very sad day for me...:(

I will be selling everything from my car soon!!! If you see anything in my signature let me know...
pics of the trd spoiler? could that be the stock spoiler that i have been so neglecting lately? :huh:

·
Registered
280 Posts
do u got pics and price for these items?

Carbon fiber front & rear strut brace ,Frenzy roll bars ,Engine & fronk cover gas strut lifts .

Weapon R air intake , Che header & down pipe, Lotus cat exhausts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
do u got pics and price for these items?

Carbon fiber front & rear strut brace ,Frenzy roll bars ,Engine & fronk cover gas strut lifts .

Weapon R air intake , Che header & down pipe, Lotus cat exhausts
Where are these items posted?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Where are these items posted?
in the signature, he also says if you see anything in the signature let him know, but he hasn't been responding or posting pictures so i would think he's not interested in getting rid of those parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts