MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

VIS is just a bit diff....my second choice if I can't find the BRS...I have some time before I need to repaint so I will keep looking :cool:

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
I don't know of anyone that has that particular lip other than BRS. You won't find a 00-02 style TRD knockoff for the 03+ bumper anywhere else that I know of.

The Seibon and VIS lips are either a 00-02 for an 00-02 bumper cover or an 03-05 style for the 03-05 bumper cover.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I will post a couple of pics when it comes in and I test fit it. Hopefully be here tomorrow or Monday. I will be waiting on a my spoiler and side vents to arrive so I can get mine in the paint shop.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know of anyone that has that particular lip other than BRS. You won't find a 00-02 style TRD knockoff for the 03+ bumper anywhere else that I know of.

The Seibon and VIS lips are either a 00-02 for an 00-02 bumper cover or an 03-05 style for the 03-05 bumper cover.
tell me about it lol...BRS site is not current...so I am assuming they are not around anymore?? I will try and contact them

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
Seibon makes two different lips one for the 00-02 and one for 03+. Both in cf. I will start a group buy next weeks. If price for cf is close to fiberglass why buy the cf.

If you can,t wait for group buy just pm me for price.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
BRS is still around. I do know they moved and I did get my lip from them. I'll try and get you there number if I can find my invoice.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
much appreciated if you can find a number to contact them...I sent an email to them on there contact info on there site..but who knows if anyone is still checking it

·
Registered
107 Posts
is that the brs or the trd stage 2? Any other names for this lip?

Am searching for this lip for my 07 mr-s, with the foglights.
So far, saw on seibon and vis, would like the know the fitment for the vis ones before having them shipped to singapore.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Seibon makes two different lips one for the 00-02 and one for 03+. Both in cf. I will start a group buy next weeks. If price for cf is close to fiberglass why buy the cf.

If you can,t wait for group buy just pm me for price.
Did you start the group buy yet? Didn't see a thread on it but will buy as well as the others..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts