MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Selling my Spyder after 7 years of ownership.
I've had her since stock, and as the title suggests, she's far from that now.
230k miles on the chassis, 75k on the engine and trans, and 10k since the build (rods pistons bearings).

Asking 7.5k.
located in Greer SC

Here's a link ad, if interested I can send the full story on the car: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2575764566069002/

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Do you still have this?

Thank you.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I wouldn't go so far as to say "no love". You did pick a bad time to sell it. That being said, in your FB ad, you mention "trade"...what might be your interest?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Timing was definitely not the best on my part. I'm primarily interested in 90's jdm cars (240sx, rx7) or something of that like, or a tow vehicle. I'll entertain any trade offer though.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Maybe...an '06 G35 Coupe, 6MT, RevUp engine, RearActiveSteer, Sun/Moon roof?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be interested, can you send me more details? If you PM me I'll give you my phone number.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey, I know this is not a sale inquiry question, but could you point me to a place where I could get my exhaust higher up like yours instead of under the car?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did it myself, so I'm not sure. I believe Team Moon has some offerings witha high exit, but I may be thinking of some custom exhausts someone was selling here a while back.
I have a custom rear bash bar as well, if you leave the stock one the exhaust has to sit in the upper 1/3 of the grille.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I did it myself, so I'm not sure. I believe Team Moon has some offerings witha high exit, but I may be thinking of some custom exhausts someone was selling here a while back.
I have a custom rear bash bar as well, if you leave the stock one the exhaust has to sit in the upper 1/3 of the grille.
Thank you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts