MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bushings on the rear Control Arms are completely shot. Can anyone tell me where i can find replacements. At this point i dont car how good the replacement Bushings are since anything is better than worn out ones.

I though of buying stock ones but Dealer says i need to pay for the Control Arm as well !

Any Ideas are welcome as i need these Asap! Thanks.

FYI - For the FRONT Bushings i have already ordered from Dev...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I would be in for some rear bushings if Dev wanted to make/ source them.

·
Registered
23,067 Posts
Let me get back with ES . I need to follow this up on Monday. It's going to take some time but I am confident I can get them done.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Bushings on the rear Control Arms are completely shot. Can anyone tell me where i can find replacements. At this point i dont car how good the replacement Bushings are since anything is better than worn out ones.

I though of buying stock ones but Dealer says i need to pay for the Control Arm as well !

Any Ideas are welcome as i need these Asap! Thanks.

FYI - For the FRONT Bushings i have already ordered from Dev...
Make sure you replace the bushing on the knuckle as well...That is, if it's bad. My car had a loose trailing arm that started with a busted bushing on the knuckle.

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?48706-Guide-Information-to-replace-knuckle-bushing-for-trailing-arm&highlight=

1 - 7 of 7 Posts