MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
c60 and many other parts

I have a six speed tranny need to sell its out of a matrix that only had 12k miles on it. never been installed since i bought it from MWR. $500.00 plus shipping i est. shipping around 200.00 to FL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]here r the pics of the tranny and misc. parts i found in storage sorry for the delay

·
Registered
672 Posts
DIBS on bushings! PMd

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Bwahaha, that is awesome! I was just looking at it from a boost or NA build stand point as track reliability is key for me. I planned to go NA so I wanted a higher ratio and if I did go boost I'd be looking for a lower one. Great plan for nitrous though, didn't think about that one :p GLWS. Helluva deal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bwahaha, that is awesome! I was just looking at it from a boost or NA build stand point as track reliability is key for me. I planned to go NA so I wanted a higher ratio and if I did go boost I'd be looking for a lower one. Great plan for nitrous though, didn't think about that one :p GLWS. Helluva deal.
with good tuning u can run a turbo set with that ratio.. i think cris miller with the 8sec civic is running 10.5.1 its all about the tuning

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,852 Posts
Is that the swap motor mount and the redone shifter rod for the conversion in the one picture? I see that you said shipping to Florida would be $200. Where are you located? If that is a 2000MT ECU I might also be interested in that if the sale falls through.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts