MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I plan to acquire an Apexi Power FC soon for my 2ZZ MR2 Spyder.

My question is: Can I set the launch control in the 2ZZ Apexi PFC?

I have searched on Google and they say that "PowerFC Pro" is needed, but I have searched for information about the existence of this product and can not find anything.

·
Registered
997 Posts
There is no built in launch control, however, Kevin Beane added the feature to his CoPilot software. You have to have CoPilot running and plugged into the PFC If I remember correctly. I never used the feature, but I do remember it. It's been a few years now though.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I don't believe you can, and honestly I would buy the AEM over the power FC any day.
This. The PFC is old and archaic, go with something newer that has better features for the same money.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Look into a Hydra. Check with Dave at DDPERFORMANCERESEARCH.com he sometimes runs a sale on it. The Hydra has a ton of features, including launch control.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Look into a Hydra. Check with Dave at DDPERFORMANCERESEARCH.com he sometimes runs a sale on it. The Hydra has a ton of features, including launch control.
I have a hydra, the issue is it is really pay to play. I’d go AEM over the hydra still. To get boost by gear and launch control and stepper motor blah blah blah will cost more than AEM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts