MR2 SpyderChat banner
441 - 460 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi guys i have 2 spyder for parts the black one have a 2zz engine swap anybody interested

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
Carbon Fiber Hood is SOLD!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have a used weapon r secret intake for sale at 100$
and a 1ZZ PPE header + catted down pipe that is 2 years old for sale at 750$.

These prices are Canadian.

Would prefer not to ship the header combo.

Can send pictures on request.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Time for another Ontario Area Spyder Meet?

Last year we did it down in Niagara....
anyone up for doing it again, or maybe on US side to involve them a bit more... or other location?

dziff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys! I'm thinking of buying a hardtop from MikeV. Before I message him, does anyone have a black or blue one for sale in Western Canada? :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
i figured i would check with the canadians first...
anyone know where to get cheap metric speedometer, or even a template i could swap out on the dash, i know i will get a healthy ticket soon

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I bought a JDM unit off of eBay first but the scaling was crap. Seems like you are going way too fast all the time. Then I bought an Israeli speedometer and it was much better. My big thing is the odometer be in KM as well.

Now here is the big issue, for some reason neither the jdm unit or the metric speedometer allows the interior lights to work. I can swap back to the usdm unit and all the lights around the HVAC work again but the other two clusters don't allow them to come on. It's very strange, all the the cluster lights works, interior illumination just not around the radio or HVAC

441 - 460 of 497 Posts