MR2 SpyderChat banner

461 - 480 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
I was in the falls area on Sunday. Did some hiking. Drove the Z car and no one batted an eye, except when the top went up and down.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a used weapon r secret intake for sale at 100$
and a 1ZZ PPE header + catted down pipe that is 2 years old for sale at 750$.

These prices are Canadian.

Would prefer not to ship the header combo.

Can send pictures on request.
I still have the PPE header and down pipe for sale....

Anyone in the market for one of these?

SOLD

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a new Toyota OEM front bumper cover for sale if anyone is interested. Its for 2000 - 2002

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a new Toyota OEM front bumper cover for sale if anyone is interested. Its for 2000 - 2002
Painted or not?

How much?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Now that I finally decided to pull the trigger on my spyder i will introduce myself, I'm Shaun I live in the gta I've lurked on the board for a while going back and fourth between deciding whether to buy one from the US or find one locally. I ended up finding one i wanted in Toronto for a fair price so i picked it up a couple weeks ago. My plan is to 2zz swap it over the winter and keep the car n/a for the time being.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome! PM me your phone number and I will add you to the Greater Toronto Area Spyder owners whatsapp group

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Now that I finally decided to pull the trigger on my spyder i will introduce myself, I'm Shaun I live in the gta I've lurked on the board for a while going back and fourth between deciding whether to buy one from the US or find one locally. I ended up finding one i wanted in Toronto for a fair price so i picked it up a couple weeks ago. My plan is to 2zz swap it over the winter and keep the car n/a for the time being.

A lurker eh? Sounds suspicious!

Just Kidding, I have known Shaun for a years now...Great guy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Right hand drive MR-S owner in beautiful BC. Still open top weather here...

Here is a picture of my ride.

Mostly stock but I put on Enkei TBS-11 alloy wheels and tires onto it recently. Runs great.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you buy this? Theres one similar on kijiji right now.

Anyone else in edmonton? id like to take a spin in one, thinking about trading from the mr2....
yeah that's mine. i put it for sale, just to check interest.
if it sells, i want to buy another color... but i will get another one

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a black hardtop available for Canadian buyers. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I got my black hard top from Sal and was very happy with the condition (as described), price, and communication. I have also bought wheels from Sal. A great source for parts in Canada.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Alberta Spyder owners

I'd like to know how many Spyders there are here in Alberta:
We should get a list going since I know of 4 for sure I'll start:
1. Lethbridge AB- Alex (Axle) Silver 2001

·
Registered
584 Posts
With the MR2s at The Dragon meet quickly fading in the rear view mirror, the next big meet on our calendar is the Canadian MR2 Experience 2018 (or, CMR2E 2018). This is a two-day event hosted from Friday, July 27th through Sunday, July 29th in Belleville, Ontario by our friends from the Great White North.

I assure you that that most of the snow has melted by late July!

This event consists of a full day at Shannonville Motorsport Park for lapping and autox on Friday; a scenic drive and show & shine on Saturday; and plenty of 'Beer Mountain' shenanigans at the Best Western Belleville that you've come to expect from our northern neighbors.

The track day at Shannonville is a well-organised, low-pressure, and inexpensive opportunity to get your MR2 onto the track for the first time or for the Nth time with a friendly and supportive group. For those of you who have never driven your MR2 on a track before, there will be a beginner group with instructors available to introduce you to high-speed driving in a safe and fun manner. This is a great track and event to get your feet wet and have fun for a reasonable fee. YOU MUST PAY IN ADVANCE FOR THE TRACK DAY IF YOU INTEND TO PARTICIPATE. The price is CDN$250, which will increase to CDN$300 on June 1st. Please send payment via PayPal (as a gift) to [email protected].

The scenic drive and show & shine event are a terrific opportunity to see the beautiful Bay of Quinte area and enjoy a local winery.

Belleville is located between Montreal and Toronto. It's only ~430 miles from New York City and ~480 miles from Boston. There will be plenty of groups heading to the meet together from NY/NJ/PA and New England. Check the Facebook event page for posts about convoys heading to the event. A group rate has been set up at the Best Western Belleville (387 N. Front St. Belleville, ON K8P 3C8). The rate is $119.95+tax/night for 2 double beds or 1 queen bed and pull-out sofa. Dates set up for July 26 arrival, July 29 departure. Call 613-969-1112 to reserve and mention the "Canadian MR2 Experience" group rate. Free camp sites are also available at the Shannonville facility for the entire weekend.

For more information on the event, see the event webpage or the Facebook event page (which is available for viewing without a Facebook account).

Corporate sponsorship for this event, which include one driver for the track day, your company's logo on the CMR2E 2018 t-shirts, and a free CMR2E 2018 T-shirt, is still available.
Hope to see some of you here!

461 - 480 of 488 Posts