MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Carbon Creations side skirts that I never installed and actually only partially unwrapped for sale. They're the same style as the TRD side skirts, but of course carbon fiber. I'm asking $375 shipped in the continental U.S. I'm not really willing to go any lower if I have to ship due to them being an oversize item and shipping is killer on them. If someone wants to pick them up or meet up to save on shipping, PM me and we'll work it out. Be advised though they won't fit inside a spyder.

I'll get pics up by tomorrow as well.

Edit: I'm located in Kentucky of course and am either in Somerset Kentucky(42501) on weekends and in Bowling Green Kentucky (42101) through the week.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for pictures.

The last two pictures show as far as I've unwrapped them. I'll also consider partial or full trades on other spyder parts. I have a couple of mid-term tests this week, so I may be a bit delayed in responses.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carbon sheet over fiberglass or full carbon? How's the fitment? I'm interested.
From looking at the inside, they are chopped strand behind the outer carbon sheet, but from the weight difference of a FG side skirt in the same style, they are a little lighter.

On fitment, I'm not sure, as I've never even completely unwrapped them, much less even held them up to my car. I can take them out and test fit them with pictures, but it will be Friday before I can do that.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pending sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts