MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
The photo is the one I sold sometime back.. don't remember where I got it from.. but I think TPS shop makes them now

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The phone is the one I sold sometime back.. don't remember where I got it from.. but I think TPS shop makes them now
I asked tps. He said it's carbon wrapped and not carbon fibre. It also is the shape that looks like a clean shell from the back. But I'll probably end up getting the tps if I can't find this one that looks cleaner

Attachments

· Registered
2,583 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Although not carbon fiber, you should consider the monkeywrench racing center gauge pod, it looks almost like an oem piece and is much cheaper, however I think it may be for LHD only.. maybe UK guys have something similar for RHD (if thats what you need)

· Super Moderator
3,403 Posts
Are those gauges on the same dimmer switch as the gauge cluster?
They get dimmer when you turn the headlights on. However, I never dim my gauges so I have no idea if they are on that dimmer circuit as well. I drove the Mercedes today so when I get home tonight if I remember I will try turning that dimmer wheel see if it does anything. I do know for sure that they are bright in the daytime when the headlights are off and they go to a dimmer setting when the headlights go on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts