MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've completely forgotten my password here. Luckily I have one home computer that's still logged in, but on any other computer, when I hit the "forgot my password", I never get the email.

My email address is correct, and inbox isn't full.
I've turned thread subscription off, but other SC emails are turned on (i.e. email from admin, friend requests).

I would ask if anyone else is having this issue, but chances are, if they are, they can't start a thread about it, or reply.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

(just waiting for someone to say, "hey dummy, you need to ______", but for the life of me, I can't figure out what _____ is.)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'd be curious as to whether the board can send you an email reminding you of your password when you are currently logged on. In other words, maybe it can only do it when you are completely logged off. Then again, if you log off, you might be done for awhile.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that too, but yeah, I didn't want to take the chance without posing the question first.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Did you make sure the email didn't get sent to the spam folder in your email?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And there it is. You were 100% correct, thanks man. What's funny, is my spam folder has never picked up messages from SC... in fact I've never had it take a legitimate email ever.

Man there's a lot of male enlargement supplements in there. But I'll get to buy and try them all, because there's a boatload of cash just waiting to leave Nigeria in there too.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Good!

I have some favorites in my Spam folder too.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Glad you got it figured out lushman. My email shoots good emails into the junk mail folder at times, so I figured it might happen to someone else as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts