MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local supplier has a pair of black leather GT-S seats in great condition for a price that is hard to pass up. The problem is that they have SRS in them. I know it won't be functional but is it a bad idea to use the seat given the SRS bags are still in the seats?

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
If your just worried about the airbags take them out and put the covers back over the holes. I just wouldnt worry about it

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might just do that. They are looking to unload the pair for $200 as they have sat around for a while. It also helps to know the owner.

·
Registered
738 Posts
That's a great price for these. I would jump on it ASAP!!!

You will have to swap over the seat rails, but they will work fine.

You can take the SRS side bags out or just not plug them up.

If you don't want them please let me know. I know a few people who would jump on this now.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to see if somebody local to me can swing by and check the seats out. Found out they have more then one set but I believe Alderaan34 is going to go look at the other set. Will wait to see what he decides.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Figured I would lend a hand to any Spyder owners in Houston that were looking for Celica seats for their Spyder. $125 a piece
Big Leroy's Auto Parts 1-800-288-6725
http://www.blapauto.com
They have a set on hand.

If somebody here snatched up the seats at least have the courtesy to post in this thread so others know not to waste their time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts