MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
wow -great tip !! I just checked with a local dealer and they had a similar "Black Friday Special". I'm picking them up, so no shipping !!
Brand new Facelift Headlights for less than $500. Amazing.

· Registered
Weigh, Cut, Weigh, Weld, Glue, Cut, Weigh, Drill
2,456 Posts
Just ordered the tails. I already have the headlights but MAN that is cheap for the headlamps. Thought about buying a spare set just in case.

· Registered
2,456 Posts
Wow thanks Paul! Grabbed some much needed new taillights!
Now I just need a list of what bulbs those are so I can replace with LED's. Although, LED may be heavier than incandescent. I am not allowed to add even 1 Oz of mass to the car.

· Registered
65 Posts
Well, the LED's take less energy to power so you will need a tenth of a newton less energy to power the alternator, so you will have at least 0.05 more horsepower!
Now I just need a list of what bulbs those are so I can replace with LED's. Although, LED may be heavier than incandescent. I am not allowed to add even 1 Oz of mass to the car.
WOOT!

· Premium Member
881 Posts
Rears only come in pieces, not full assembly, correct?

I usually just source whole tails in good shape, but I might grab some lenses..

Sure wish they’d ship bumper skins and panels, as far as the discount would allow. They’re pick up only.

· Registered
2,456 Posts
Rears only come in pieces, not full assembly, correct?

I usually just source whole tails in good shape, but I might grab some lenses..

Sure wish they’d ship bumper skins and panels, as far as the discount would allow. They’re pick up only.
Speaking of that anyone have a part number for a ZZW30 chassis? I saw one come in at McLaren once to do a repair.

· Registered
81 Posts
This site is getting too expensive for me... I told myself I would just stick with my old creepy lenses, too good to pass up, thanks for the tip Paul.... Guess my christmas shopping is done. Maybe I will get the hood painted for me birthday. @Node, when you find the best LED option, post it here so I can also preload the headlights when I do the swap.

Happy Holidays to all
Rdawg!

· Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This site is getting too expensive for me... I told myself I would just stick with my old creepy lenses, too good to pass up, thanks for the tip Paul.... Guess my christmas shopping is done. Maybe I will get the hood painted for me birthday. @Node, when you find the best LED option, post it here so I can also preload the headlights when I do the swap.

Happy Holidays to all
Rdawg!
New headlights completely change the look of the car.

· Registered
2,456 Posts
@Node, when you find the best LED option, post it here so I can also preload the headlights when I do the swap.
That is exactly what I am going to do. Preload the lights with LED's. Ill get any part number I can while I'm at it. However, I am considering making something too. You know I can't leave anything stock.

· Registered
2,456 Posts
Just contacted the dealer. Looks like we may have overwhelmed them. They cant seem to find my order even though it clearly charged me. I gave them until EOD to sort it out before I will issue a charge back. I try not to do business with companies who don't communicate well unless there are no other options. FWIW, LaGrange Toyota has an EXCELLENT online parts team. I usually go through them even though they are nowhere near me.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts