MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stock Air intake box, heat shields, front bumper cover, stock shifter, visors

Just a few things for sale for some extra cash, trying to make ends meet. Make me offers if interested.

Everything pictured is for sale.

Heat shields. top Header shield is sold

stock intake with two mounting screws included(No longer for sale, put back on my car)

two shift knobs. I did not like because the three screws that tighten would not stay tight. the blue knob weighs about half as much as the chrome one.

Pieces from strut towers, removed when i added braces

Stock shifter and bushings

Not pictured. Stock muffler, stock suspension, Cattless midpipe.
I also have stock gutted headers, however one of the three amigos is broken half off, as well as driver side light with broken clear plastic(hit a dear, but lights are still working)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I am interested in the exhaust manifold shield (the center one with the hand embossed on it).
Do you have the four or six bolts that hold it on?
I am also interested in the acorn nuts that hold the strut tower plates on, do you have any of those?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested in the exhaust manifold shield (the center one with the hand embossed on it).
Do you have the four or six bolts that hold it on?
I am also interested in the acorn nuts that hold the strut tower plates on, do you have any of those?
This piece was actually already bought by another member, i thought i posted this, i will edit to say so.
I do not have the nuts or bolts.. The bolts were all rusted out on me, and the nuts are still being used.

FLYnMR2, Make me an offer. I'll throw in the shift knobs as well unless someone else jumps on them between. I am going to be out of town come this sunday till the 18th so anything between then may have to wait. i will have access to the forum to respond though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts