MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys with a 2zz what how did you get the 'VVTL-i' writing on the cam cover the right way up? Cos from what i see its going to be upside down and its going to look silly.

I dont want a lotus one cos im fussy like that

thanks

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
guys with a 2zz what how did you get the 'VVTL-i' writing on the cam cover the right way up? Cos from what i see its going to be upside down and its going to look silly.

I dont want a lotus one cos im fussy like that

thanks
someone here custom cut the 2zz celica cam cover onto his 2zz spyder. it fits & the 'VVTL-i' is facing the correct side.

this is how it looks

sorry i dont have a larger photo, lifted of his FB post

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats spyderguyny, looks like he cut off the logo and stuck it on the lotus cover

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
thats spyderguyny, looks like he cut off the logo and stuck it on the lotus cover
malaysian mr-s, just completed his swap not too long ago. (harrision's red babe)

actually i've also taken a photo of it on my iphone but its downloaded & stored in my office hard disk.

i've sent my cover (celica) to his workshop to cut/drill similar to his. will post it when i get mine back.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, can you somehow get a bigger pic of the red one? And when u get a chance post a pic of yours?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
cool, can you somehow get a bigger pic of the red one? And when u get a chance post a pic of yours?
harrison's shop hasnt done mine yet. :mellow: i left my cover with them.

but next week when i return to my office to retrieve the photos i took of harrisons ride n post them. its a general shot of it, dont think i took close ups of how's its cut unless maybe later when i get mine back.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
what you need is this

some cutting & fitting, & that how it looks

the bottom looks a little rough but if you have the right tools, i think one can buff it nicely. affordable cover (since it comes with the clip, well most does i guess)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AH yes that looks cool, but i want to use the entire can cover, looks like im going to have to shave it off and paint and come up with something clever

Thanks for the assistance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts