MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to go ahead with the 2GR swap so my donor vehicle will be having its guts ripped out. Vehicle was toyota maintained (to the hilt - still has original diapers on it and all receipts) but had the dreaded cat inhalation at 140k miles.

Other than smoke from oil she still runs and drives fine. Obviously if somebody wants the block to reuse it would have to be cleaned and rebuilt. Other than that all accessories from the tranny to the intake/exhaust to the ECU to the axles are fully functional and in great shape.

Located in Fredericksburg, VA (can deliver large parts to NoVA, Richmond or VA Beach for trip cost)

If you need something email me an offer and we can talk!

Justins311 at hot mail dot com

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Interested in 2gr engine parts?

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As in a trade? If so, perhaps, depends on what it is. So far I only have Gouky's mount and header kit (very nice kit btw!) and have finished the swap axles. I am looking for a 2GR and E153 LSD tranny. Will also of course need a non-immob ECU.

Let me know what you're offering.

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
- Axle is available, was hoping to sell the heavy parts locally as the shipping is a pita on these, have to pull it out and weigh it to get a quote. Best guestimate would be $85 shipped to you but I can confirm after it is pulled, can probaby pull next week..

- Yes, for the right offer I will sell the diaper, I suppose I dont need it that bad for a 2GR. PM me an offer and your location (its kind of bulky to ship, may be expensive?)

- Fredericksburg, VA

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
- Axle is available, was hoping to sell the heavy parts locally as the shipping is a pita on these, have to pull it out and weigh it to get a quote. Best guestimate would be $85 shipped to you but I can confirm after it is pulled, can probaby pull next week..

- Yes, for the right offer I will sell the diaper, I suppose I dont need it that bad for a 2GR. PM me an offer and your location (its kind of bulky to ship, may be expensive?)

- Fredericksburg, VA
85 in shipping for an axle is crazy, I shipped a 5spd transmission for that with UPS.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
As in a trade? If so, perhaps, depends on what it is. So far I only have Gouky's mount and header kit (very nice kit btw!) and have finished the swap axles. I am looking for a 2GR and E153 LSD tranny. Will also of course need a non-immob ECU.

Let me know what you're offering.
I have sensors, heads, cams, rotating assembly, and some other things from an 07 camry 2gr. I'm not really looking for anything for my spyder, but I am building a 2.2 turbo engine for my 93. I need turbo harness, head, intake mani, and 5sfe bore pistons to fit a gte head. I'll pm you my phone number if your interested in a trade of some kind.

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have sensors, heads, cams, rotating assembly, and some other things from an 07 camry 2gr. I'm not really looking for anything for my spyder, but I am building a 2.2 turbo engine for my 93. I need turbo harness, head, intake mani, and 5sfe bore pistons to fit a gte head. I'll pm you my phone number if your interested in a trade of some kind.
Unfortunately I'm buying a low mileage running 2gr so I wont need parts. I have or can source most of what you need for your 2.2 tho, so pm me if you need help finding everything. I think I have a 91-92 engine harness boxed up and I'm sure I have some gen2 manifolds, lots of gen2 fuel rails and ATS Fprs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.