MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Mr2 Spyder inbound k24
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! If you haven't stumbled across any of my posts I'm Dave the one-man, part time show at Stingwray R-M. I'm really a part time restoration business but in the pursuit of more parts for my spyder I dove into making parts for others as well and here we are over a year later with almost 100 of my track bars (in all their variations) out and about on spyders. Two things that are big to me are coming up.

Holiday shutdown: So over the holidays November 24th- January 1st I will be shut down for parts development and to just get caught up on some shop items. I want to stop and take a look at what direction I'm going and make sure it's a good one. During that time the website will still be open for purchases but they won't be fulfilled until Jan 1st. I'll be running a sale for that entire span so use coupon code "HOLIDAY2022" during that time for 10% off everything on the site.

Contest: In addition to the discount code I'm running a contest. Any purchases over $50 through November 24th - January 1st will qualify you to win the first of the rear strut bars coming out of Stingwray R-M in January. In addition If you have already spent over $50 at Stingwray R-M at some point in the last 1.5 years you're not left out!! To be placed in the contest simply send some epic pictures of your car with Stingwray R-M installed hardware to [email protected] with "Contest" in the title. Example below! These pictures will be useful when I retool my website for the coming year! The winner will be announced VIA Youtube and links will be placed in all forums and Facebook pages on January 15th 2023!

Thanks everyone!

-Dave

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Little bit of an update! Ends for rear tower bar nearing the end of prototyping a bit early... Been getting up an hour or so before work and hitting the CAD work and a few entries have come in so I'd thought I'd share!
Hood Motor vehicle Auto part Gas Metal

Motor vehicle Hood Gas Bumper Engineering

Motor vehicle Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim Hood Gas

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the parts for the rear bar are officially on the way after 48 or so tweaks! Just need to verify fitment in actual steel and make sure I like the design and it's time to get Jiggy! These are officially for presale on the website with two front bars to follow!
Hood Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle Yellow

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rear strut bar parts are in for the real deal... And... The 6061 front bar is in testing phase! This one should be reaaaal stiff! Billet outers and 6061 .250 cross beam. I may have to to do a group buy on this one to eat up some of the cost for me on fixturing but I think we can get them rocking!
Blue Computer Rectangle Personal computer Font

1 - 11 of 11 Posts