in a used car lot located in Indianapolis East side
Cracked windshield
smelly inside
brused up bumpers
Some God awful 20'' rims WTF

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
This is kind of a stupid tread to make fun of other people's car.

I wish this board had moderators that actually did something.

·
Registered
781 Posts
While its not my cup of tea, it looks clean and put together well. Nonetheless I guess its ugly. Is it a Ford GT style kit?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
While its not my cup of tea, it looks clean and put together well. Nonetheless I guess its ugly. Is it a Ford GT style kit?
It is a custom kit created by a member and his father a summer or so ago. Don't make fun of it or his dad (who became a member) will get mad... :mellow:

I wouldn't mind this thread if it is pictures of non-members (or non-enthusiasts who don't know what they are doing). But I would agree with silversprint that this thread may not be in the best interests of the SC community.

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
It is a custom kit created by a member and his father a summer or so ago. Don't make fun of it or his dad (who became a member) will get mad... :mellow:

I wouldn't mind this thread if it is pictures of non-members (or non-enthusiasts who don't know what they are doing). But I would agree with silversprint that this thread may not be in the best interests of the SC community.
It's called free speech, funny hat rule and freedom of expression. I thought homosexuals understood this better then anyone else.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I vote we just remove this whole thread, so that I don't have bad dreams.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My remarks were not meant to be offensive.

I'm even a little surprised at your response...

Have you seen the mother of the original poster? Not so pretty.. Here have a look.

How is that different from bashing a spyder owner? It's personal yes?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Have you seen the mother of the original poster? Not so pretty.. Here have a look.

It's one thing to talk about a man's car, it's another thing entirely when you go on about their momma.

·
Registered
22,970 Posts

It comes down to a philosophical argument. I do not believe things of material are the same as bashing someone. Not only do you have the right but also the moral obligation to give your opinion on peoples material possessions. I personally would not post a picture of someones car on this board but I defend their right to do so and if my car was posted and made fun of that would be perfectly fine. Give people the freedom and let the masses sort it out.
As it is the government wants to pass some kind of crazy fairness doctrine to limit the 1st amendment rights. I don't agree with what some people do but they should have the right to do most things. This board does have some basic rules and that is no personal attacks but at the same time it does have a funny hat rule as well.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts