MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
New Title: GT86 vs Miata/120i/Scirocco in horribly done test

This test is completely worthless. All drivers favor the 86. Its painfully clear watching whoever is behind the wheel of the other 3 cars.

Additionally, for 'real' world testing, I'd like to see all the cars with the same tire.

All in all, nice car - dumb test

·
Registered
782 Posts
Test is totally bias, the cayman is a slightly better handler and they make it look the opposite.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Toyota GT 86 V/S BMW 120i, Mazda Roadster, VW Scirocco

I just thought I'd put a title in, seeing as it was missing from the original post. It wasn't hard, it came from the Youtube video in the link.

There's been an awful lot of this recently... makes it F'n impossible to search for things.

Luckily the posts without proper titles are almost all COMPLETELY USELESS.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Joseb, did you ever complete the Maaco vs. Earl Scheib challenge? Which crappy paint job won?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Earl Scheib was great. They would paint any car any color for $99.95 back in the day. Unfortunately, that also meant the glass, tires, lights, and trim (I knew a guy when I was younger that had his Valiant painted by them. It was truly the crappiest job I've ever seen- lots of overspray everywhere). :lol:

·
Registered
781 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.