MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a route that I enjoy driving with my MR2. Google maps says it's about a 1 hour drive.

MR2 Joy Ride - Google Maps

Tomorrow, 7/15/12, I'll be taking my MR2 out on this route. I'll meet anyone that wants to come around 10:45 am at:

Tijuana Flats
1024 North Avalon Park Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32828

The route finishes at Tijuana Flats as well and we can have lunch and talk cars, wrapping up by 2-3pm.

Lemme know if anyone is interested :)

**Sorry for late notice, hadn't been on SpyderChat in awhile**

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wish this was on a different day! I have classes tomorrow and can't make it. I'll be more on the east side in september since I'll be at UCF. Especially disappointed since tomorrow is taco tuesday at tijuana flats lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish this was on a different day! I have classes tomorrow and can't make it. I'll be more on the east side in september since I'll be at UCF. Especially disappointed since tomorrow is taco tuesday at tijuana flats lol.
We actually went out yesterday, on Sunday. But I do love Taco Tuesday!

·
Registered
312 Posts
We actually went out yesterday, on Sunday. But I do love Taco Tuesday!
Who doesn't? lol. And I guess this was the meet that Strokr3SGE mentioned in his picture thread. I read tomorrow and automatically assumed this meet was tomorrow the 17th haha. Anyway, I'll definitely try and make the next one.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Was a fun time. I'm the one with the 03, behind Eric's blue mk1. We need more people next time!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I gave up on the one thread I started, seems noone is interested in a breakfast and gokart racing deal.

Ill keep an eye out for your next meet though!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ya, I had that flat/torn up tire and have not dropped the money on a new set yet so the MR2 isn't getting much drive time currently. Once I get that all worked out I can help set something up again :)
Let me know if you need tires cheap man, I have access to many dealers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.