MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Would you be interested in making them to sell? Many people are asking about cost. If not, would you be willing to share the file you used to cut them?
I second that!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for advice Mr 13 posts. May I suggest a vacation involving personal intercourse.

In other words, go fuck yourself. 🤣
I didn’t know that the more posts you had makes a member “cooler”. Lol you’re name isn’t Nelix. It is now “Nancy”. Goodbye Nancy.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
I didn’t know that the more posts you had makes a member “cooler”. Lol you’re name isn’t Nelix. It is now “Nancy”. Goodbye Nancy.
Alas, 14 posts does not allow you to assign a username. Come back in a decade.

Now, young I'm still sucking at my my mother's tit, I'm glad you have said goodbye, as you have nothing pertinent to add to this forum.

So goodbye to you madam.

Though I must add, 14 posts in 5 months is impressive .

Slow thinker?

Probably just the worst troll in internet history.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Alas, 14 posts does not allow you to assign a username. Come back in a decade.

Now, young I'm still sucking at my my mother's tit, I'm glad you have said goodbye, as you have nothing pertinent to add to this forum.

So goodbye to you madam.

Though I must add, 14 posts in 5 months is impressive .

Slow thinker?

Probably just the worst troll in internet history.
14 posts because I don’t need to post much. It’s called using the “search” option to find information and also my own knowledge of things. Nice try though, Nancy.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Lol, yes. Just another sad little troll. This one still has his mothers breast milk dripping off his chin.

Says he uses the search, takes him 5 months to find the bus shelter. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
16 Participants
Original 2
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing