MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Though there is some douchery going on here, I think it's a little suspect that you removed the pictures of the stuff for sale. I think those pictures are key......and ANY POTENTIAL BUYER SHOULD ASK FOR THE SAME PICTURES.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
...I hope you're not referring to me as part of some "Team". He was being a douche, and you pulled the pics of a part you were selling BEFORE pulling the listing....and the pics were key because while I wasn't willing to say it earlier, the cat flange and piping looked like shit.

The only one coming off like an ass here is you....and maybe the other guy.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
I've been following this thread with interest since I was at first interested in the muffler and cat. I knew this thread might get interesting from the diy welding but I never thought it would get this hilarious. :lol:

Theres probably tons of lessons here the OP/seller could learn but I'd doubt it.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
I've been following this thread with interest since I was at first interested in the muffler and cat. I knew this thread might get interesting from the diy welding but I never thought it would get this hilarious. :lol:

Theres probably tons of lessons here the OP/seller could learn but I'd doubt it.
Personally I wouldn't knock the guy for his welding abilities...I think it's cool he tried to tackle it himself. But it's wrong to pull the pics. And then there's the part where he calls ME the ass....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
The op had $ 170 worth of materials, tried to weld them together, and then tried to sell the unwelded project for $ 100. I think anybody who would be able to finish it, would be someone that would rather buy new stuff, than some botched up materials.

Then he gets a bid on part of the stuff, and instead of saying "No, I won't sell individual pieces" or "Your bid is too low" he gives us "You are a dumbass".

I think it's clear who the real dumbass is, and it's not Jason....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts