MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my datalogit is not logging AFR's ,but is everything else,checked connections,getting volts to it ,the white wire from the AEM is wired to it ,?

·
Registered
26,913 Posts
Did it work before and then stop working?

Does it log anything for the AFR?

Even if the hardware is damaged, it will log some number provide the setup is correct. If there were a hardware problem, like the Analog to Digital Converter got fried, it would read some number all the time.. most likely the minimum AFR.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Here is a picture of my auxiliary. Values from 0V-5V are different for AEM, 10AFR-20AFR if I remember right, but either way make sure Delta AN1-AN2 is checked. If this doesn't help and your gauge is working then I'm not sure how where to start.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The guage is working and it was logging when I had it dyno tuned and on the chart in FC edit it just has a flat red line that shows up, I tried changing AN1 to AN5 and still nothing

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
The software is buggy. It's been a long time but I think I recall mine not logging anything until I unchecked and rechecked a bunch of boxes. Sorry I can't give any more detail.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Under Window > Monitor do you have Basic/Sensors/Aux A/D all checked in the lower right hand corner?

·
Registered
26,913 Posts
That's the problem. Aux A/D has to be checked for it to be even read by the software. They put those checkboxes there so the software can spend less time doing I/O (for things you don't even care about) thereby giving more frequent updates for data you DO care about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts