MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.

We have a new product we are releasing and to kick things off we're starting with a group buy.

The part is our very own design. It is a flywheel cover/dust shield that will bolt up to 1zz-fe 5mt/auto and 2zz-ge 6mt/auto. It will come in polished aluminum with our logo etched onto it.

The stock pastic cover also does not work with the Moroso oil pan, where ours has been designed to fit perfectly with it.

Install is very simple and it replaces the stock plastic piece that we are constantly finding missing from almost every car we work on.

Here are some photo's of the part:

The retail will be $30.00, but for the group buy we will offer the first 10 units at $25.00. Shipping will be an additional $5.00 to the lower 48. The group buy will end on May 19th or if we fill the initial 10 units before then.

We accept paypal payments made to [email protected]
We also accept credit cards (visa, mastercard, discover, american express)

I will be keeping count of the 10 total units on newcelica.org via this post:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?p=5608325#post5608325

Feel free to PM me, call me, or E-mail me directly with any questions.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Tell Jason to add that to my bill...lol.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
A great use for this part (besides the obvious uses as dress-up and protection for the flywheel area) is as a place to mount lines or pipes. I specifically designed it as a way to mount oil feed lines to turbochargers as shown below with our first prototype. The one pictured below was a prototype, so size and fitment have both improved for the finished piece.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dave's always finding new ways for me to spend money. lol

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Boooo.. Leave for training for a day and you miss out on this. I'd love to come and pick one up in person and take a look at the shop :D
Sure - we would love to meet you. We've actually been meaning to host a meet and dyno day and just haven't had the time to set one up.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I had this idea to make exactly that about a year ago when I was doing my lsd. Stupid stock plastic piece always pops out and gets lost and as you mentioned does not fit with Moroso oil pan. Good job :lol: now i should really start turning my ideas into products.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Sure - we would love to meet you. We've actually been meaning to host a meet and dyno day and just haven't had the time to set one up.
BAH! must finish 2zz swap.. guess i need to get off my butt again. MS150 training and ride took up way too much time. But now that it's over, back to the car.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
BAH! must finish 2zz swap.. guess i need to get off my butt again. MS150 training and ride took up way too much time. But now that it's over, back to the car.
You biked teh MS150? Thats great! I've helped out with Team Toyota for the last 4 years (towing supplies to and from LaGrange) but I wasn't able to this year because we had guests from out of town during the event.

You ride solo or with a team?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts